Workshop 1: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (Foundational Workshop)
Wednesday, March 16, 12- 1:30 PM
- Covers broader dimensions of diversity including religions, faiths, etc.
- Reviews terminology and laws
Workshop 2: Anti-Racism/Unconscious [Implicit] Bias
Wednesday, April 20, 12- 1:30 PM
- What is racial equity and social justice
- Discussion of microaggressions
Workshop 3: Cultural Exploration
Wednesday, May 18, 12- 1:30 PM
- Understanding cultural awareness, intelligence, and competency
Our Trainer: Jamee Boone, Eddee Boone Consulting LLC
Jamee Eddee Boone is President of Eddee Boone Consulting LLC. EBC develops and facilitates cutting edge initiatives laser focused on embedding DE&I in the DNA of organizations and the personal “WHY” of leaders and teams. With a combined 35+ years of for-profit and nonprofit work experience, Jamee leverages her broad, diverse background, formal/informal education, unique blend of skills, expertise and lived experiences to execute on strategies that, at their core, help to improve holistic outcomes for individuals and companies.